Bring your dog with you to the ballpark on Memorial Day
Not only is Ducks baseball a perfect way to enjoy your day off on Memorial Day; It’s also a terrific opportunity to give your dog a fun day out!
“Bark in the Park” returns to Fairfield Properties Ballpark on Monday, May 30, when the Ducks host the Gastonia Honey Hunters at 1:35 p.m. The ballpark gates will open at 12:35 (12:20 for full season ticket holders).
Fans are invited to bring their dog with them to the ballpark to enjoy the holiday matinee. No additional ticket purchase is required to take part in “Bark in the Park”. The following rules apply for the game on Monday, May 30:
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times
- No dogs will be allowed in the Duck Club or club/suite level of the ballpark
- Doggie bathroom and water bowls will be available
- Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs
- Dog owners will be required to sign a waiver upon entering the ballpark
- All dog owners are responsible for their dog’s actions. If your dog is acting aggressive and making other fans or pets uncomfortable, you and your dog will be asked to leave the premises
Additional questions regarding Bark in the Park can be answered by calling (631) 940-3825 or emailing [email protected].
The Long Island Ducks are members of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, a Professional Partner League of Major League Baseball. Over 8 million fans have enjoyed the Ducks brand of affordable, fun entertainment at Fairfield Properties Ballpark since inception in 2000. For further information, visit LIDucks.com or call 631-940-DUCK (3825).