Welcome a professional ballplayer into your home this year! The Ducks are currently seeking host families throughout the Long Island community for Ducks players.
Host families with the Ducks will receive several exclusive benefits, including:
• Special recognition during Fan Appreciation Day at Fairfield Properties Ballpark
• The opportunity to watch a Ducks game from a luxury suite (20 tickets included)
• Meet-and-Greet with Ducks manager Lew Ford
• VIP behind-the-scenes tour of Fairfield Properties Ballpark
It’s also very simple to be a Host Family! The only requirements are:
• A private bedroom for the player
• The use of a bathroom, washer/dryer and kitchen
Additional amenities that you are able to provide will be greatly appreciated by the player and team.
The Ducks are also seeking housing that is available to rent for players during the season (April-September). Landlords with available properties should contact Christine Blumenauer by calling (631) 940-3825 ext. 114 or emailing [email protected].
Interested? Fill out and submit the Host Family Questionnaire below: