WHAT IS MOBILE TICKETING?
A new, easy to use digital ticketing system for all ticket holders attending a Long Island Ducks game this season.
Similar to printing or downloading an airline boarding pass/ticket from any computer, using the most up-to-date technology, this new, quick, secure and simple digital system will allow you the ultimate convenience and flexibility in using your seats. Your mobile tickets offer you the convenience of always having your tickets right by your side with no need for physical tickets to carry around and look after.
YOUR MOBILE TICKETS WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Gain quick and easy entry to home games in your specific ticket package. Simply access your tickets on your mobile phone or smart device, have the bar code scanned at the entrance to the ballpark and you’re in! It’s that simple.
- Print tickets from any computer at absolutely no cost if you prefer to have a paper ticket.
- Securely and electronically transfer tickets via e-mail.
- Reduce the risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
- Access the easy-to-use account management system which allows simultaneous management of your Ducks ticket account
For your safety and the safety of others, all guests are strongly encouraged to enter each Ducks home game at Fairfield Properties Ballpark using a mobile ticket.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT TIPS:
- Add your ticket(s) to your phone’s digital wallet in advance to avoid slow or weak Wi-Fi or cellular signals at the ballpark
- Make sure you have a full battery charge before you head to the ballpark
- If you are attending with guests, transfer (forward) each person their own ticket in advance.
HOW TO ACCESS AND PRINT YOUR TICKETS ON DESKTOP
HOW TO VIEW AND ACCESS YOUR MOBILE TICKETS
HOW TO EMAIL TICKETS ON DESKTOP
HOW TO EMAIL TICKETS ON A MOBILE DEVICE