TRIPLE PLAY TUESDAYS: Every Tuesday game offers the chance to win $25,000! If the Ducks turn a triple play during the game, one lucky fan will be a grand prize winner. To be eligible, simply sign up prior to first pitch at the Ticket Kiosk, located on the main concourse next to customer service.
WADDLE IN WEDNESDAYS: Wednesdays are for Ducks merchandise! During each Wednesday game, the Ducks will be highlighting special items at the team’s official merchandise store, including apparel, novelties and more. The spotlight will shine on a different item every Wednesday, so be sure to check LIDucks.com and the team’s social media accounts for all the details.
THIRSTY THURSDAYS: Enjoy exciting drink specials from Ducks exclusive partners during every Thursday game throughout the ballpark. The special offers will change each game and be announced in advance. All fans will also be invited to enjoy the Duck Club restaurant/bar, normally reserved for season ticket, luxury suite and mini plan holders.
TAP ROOM FRIDAYS & GRAND SLAM FRIDAYS: As you exit the ballpark following Friday night games this season, take a special offer with you! Ducks staff members will be handing out coupons with deals, courtesy of The Tap Room. You can also be in a winner in GRAND fashion on Fridays! The sixth inning of every Friday game has been designated as the Grand Slam Inning. If the Ducks fourth batter of the inning launches a home run with the bases loaded, one lucky fan will win $25,000! To be eligible for the grand prize, simply sign up at the Ticket Kiosk before first pitch.
L.I. MACARTHUR AIRPORT LUCKY SEAT SATURDAYS: During every Saturday home game, the Ducks will select a lucky seat throughout the ballpark. The fan holding the ticket to that seat will win prizes, courtesy of Long Island MacArthur Airport. For your chance to win, sign up at the Ticket Kiosk prior to the end of the third inning. In addition, every Saturday night will feature a postgame Fireworks Spectacular!
BETHPAGE SUNDAY FAMILY FUNDAYS: Sundays are even more fun for families, courtesy of Bethpage Federal Credit Union. All fans will be invited onto the field once gates open for a pregame catch on the field. Simply bring a baseball and gloves to take part! After the game, all fans can take part in the weekly tradition of running the bases. (Exception: July 2)
- The Bethpage pregame catch opportunity runs from 12:40 – 1:00 p.m. on Sundays with a scheduled 1:35 p.m. game. It runs from 4:10 – 4:30 p.m. on Sundays with a scheduled 5:05 p.m. game.
- This is a very limited opportunity and is on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Fans that arrive and get in line early have a better chance of participating.
- All participants must have their own glove and ball.
- One of the participants must be an adult. The pair can be adult/child or adult/adult. It cannot be child/child.
- Only participants can be on the field (no spectators, family photographers, etc).
- Entrance/line for this opportunity will be on the lower third base concourse by Section 111.
- The pregame catch and postgame run the bases may be canceled due to weather concerns or field conditions.
- The catch will take place on the outfield grass only.
***ALL PROMOTIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE***