The Long Island Ducks and Great South Bay Hospitality, the team’s official food and beverage provider, offer a fundraising opportunity for nonprofit organizations on Long Island.
Members of nonprofit groups may sign up to work as concession stand volunteers during a Ducks game. Following the game, the organization will receive a portion of net sales from the stand that night on all food and beverages sold.
• Group must be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
• All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older (with working papers)
• Alcoholic beverages may only be served by trained adults 18 years of age or older
• Group must be able to staff at least one point-of-sale register (minimum five volunteers)
• Group will receive 10% of net sales from food/non-alcoholic beverages and 6% of net sales from alcoholic beverages
• Group must be available three hours prior to game time and stay for the entirety of the game
• Game dates are assigned based upon availability
Organizations interested in this program may fill out the form below or contact Alan Goodman at (631) 940-3825 ext. 112 or [email protected] for more information.