The Long Island Ducks wrap up their four-game series with the Gastonia Honey Hunters this afternoon. Left-hander Stephen Tarpley gets the ball for the Ducks against Honey Hunters southpaw Jerry Kell. CLICK HERE to get tickets!
Game time is slated for 1:35 p.m., with the ballpark gates opening at 12:35 (12:20 for full season ticket holders). Spend your Memorial Day holiday with the Ducks and take part in the always-popular “Bark in the Park”! Fans are invited to bring their dog with them to the ballpark to enjoy the holiday matinee. No additional ticket purchase is required to take part in “Bark in the Park”, and the following rules apply for the game on Monday:
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times
- No dogs will be allowed in the Duck Club or club/suite level of the ballpark
- Doggie bathroom and water bowls will be available
- Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs
- Dog owners will be required to sign a waiver upon entering the ballpark
- All dog owners are responsible for their dog’s actions. If your dog is acting aggressive and making other fans or pets uncomfortable, you and your dog will be asked to leave the premises
Additional questions regarding Bark in the Park can be answered by calling (631) 940-3825 or emailing [email protected].
Tickets to the game, and all Ducks home games, are available by visiting the Fairfield Properties Ballpark box office, calling (631) 940-TIXX or by CLICKING HERE. Those unable to make the games can follow all the action on the Long Island Ducks Broadcast Network. Live streaming HD video and audio will be available via BoxCast on LIDucks.com as well as on the Ducks official Facebook page and YouTube channel.