Pregame Catch on the Field and postgame Kids Run the Bases on tap
The Long Island Ducks wrap up their three-game series with the York Revolution on Sunday, September 19, at Fairfield Properties Ballpark.
Game time is slated for 1:35 p.m., with the ballpark gates opening at 12:35 (12:20 for full season ticket holders). It's Bark in the Park at the ballpark, so bring your favorite pup to the ballgame with you. It's also a Sunday Family Funday, presented by Bethpage Federal Credit Union! Prior to the game, fans will be invited down for a Catch on the Field from 12:40 to 1:00.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times.
- No dogs will be allowed on the field or in the Duck Club/Club Level seats.
- Doggie bathroom and water bowls will be in the Picnic Area.
- Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs and for their dog's actions/behavior.
- The on-field catch is a limited opportunity and is on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Fans that arrive and get in line early have a better chance of participating. The Ducks will cut off participation when we feel it is necessary.
- All participants must have their own glove and ball.
- One of the participants must be an adult. The pair can be adult/child or adult/adult. It cannot be child/child.
- Only participants can be on the field (no spectators, family photographers, etc).
- Entrance/line for this opportunity will be on the lower 3rd base concourse by section 111.
- There will be a table and fans will need to sign a waiver to get on the field.
- The catch will take place on the outfield grass only.
After the game, fans of all ages are also invited to take part in Kids Run the Bases. The line for Kids Run the bases will form on the upper concourse down the right field line. PLEASE NOTE: Both the pregame Catch on the Field and postgame Kids Run the Bases are weather dependent and NO DOGS are allowed on the field during it.
Tickets to the game, and all Ducks home games, are available by visiting the Fairfield Properties Ballpark box office, calling (631) 940-TIXX or CLICKING HERE. Those unable to make the game can follow all the action on the Long Island Ducks Broadcast Network. Live streaming video and audio will be available via BoxCast on LIDucks.com, Facebook Live and the Ducks official YouTube channel.